Sunday, October 26, 2008

If I were to take a drive tonight


I would have the best playlist to keep me company. But no, I'm so lame that after I go through all the trouble of getting properly dressed, hand-picking each song to fit the mood I was in, & patiently waiting for it to burn/sync together... now I'm too tired. -_-

The above mentioned playlist consists of:

1) I can feel a hot one - Manchester Orchestra
2) Cast a hook - Laura Viers
3) Elephant gun - Beirut
4) I won't be left - Tegan & Sara
5) Lake Michigan - Rouge Wave
6) Numb - Barcelona
7) The outsiders - Athlete
8) Sometime around midnight - Airborne Toxic Event
9) Such great heights - The Postal Service
10) You're a wolf - Sea wolf
11) Quiet as a mouse - Margot and the Nuclear So & So's
12) Your legs grow - Nada Surf
13) No one's gonna love you - Band of Horses
14) Don't panic - Coldplay
15) See these bones - Nada Surf
16) You don't know me - Ben Folds w/ Regina Spektor
17) Jen is bringin the drugs - Margot and the Nuclear So & So's
18) Skeleton key - Margot and the Nuclear So & So's
19) Always love - Nada Surf
20) Boy with a coin - Iron & Wine

Music is probably the best company I can get (at this hour, & probably at all--no, for sure at all). Though, I think I might have to start journaling again because I've got a ton of thoughts that really need to get out & laying on the floor while draining out to music can only get me so far. My list of people to really talk to seems to of hit an all-time low, & so I must resort to new/other ways to fix my broken mind.

No comments: