Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Homework Playlist


I'm in a particularly good/productive mood, perfect for last minute homeworking. Since my blog has been such a Debbie Downer lately, I thought I'd share something that's keeping me happy for once.


(Grooveshark is awesome btw, in case you've never heard/used it before)
My playlist (on shuffle):

* "We Used to Wait" - Arcade Fire
* "Tinfoil hats" - Rocky Votolato
* "Eyes" - Rogue Wave
* "Lake Michigan" - Rogue Wave
* "Something Good Can Work" - Two Door Cinema Club
* "1901" - Phoenix
* "Lisztomania" - Phoenix
* "Girlfriend" - Phoenix
* "Armistice" - Phoenix
* "Svefn G Englar" - Sigur Ros
* "Hoppipolla" - Sigur Ros
* "Viorar Vel Til Loftarasa" -Sigur Ros
* "Hero" - Regina Spektor
* "Us" - Regina Spektor
* "Sweet Disposition" - The Tempter Trap
* "Animal" - Miike Snow
* "Animal" - Neon Trees
* "Animal (acoustic)" - Neon Trees
* "Tighten Up" - The Black Keys
* "Little Lion Man" - Mumford & Sons
* "Undercover Marlyn (Jupiter Remix)" - Two Door Cinema Club
* "Undercover Marlyn" - Two Door Cinema Club
* "Mushaboom (Feist cover)" - The Postal Service

No comments: