Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Last string*


*for now


So it happened today... I finally said, "I think we should take a break." & while I don't feel details of that are entirely necessary at this point, I said/did it, & I feel sad, but happy & relieved in a way--just to finally say something that's been on the tip of my tongue for a while.. to finally allow myself to say & do what I felt was needed.. it just feels so good to just not suck it up, take a deep sigh, & say, "ohhh, it's ok." I win, & lose. Double lose? I'm not sure, but so far this "break" seems to be the breath of fresh air I've been needing. I've had some time to cool off, relax, think, not think.. but I don't want to rush anything. It took me FOREVER to finally work up the balls to suggest a break & I don't want to just jump back in. I want us to have both learned something from this & hopefully, if it's meant to be, we'll both benefit from a better relationship... you know, with each other.

I really had no idea he thought/felt like that about the 'future' though.. maybe we do still click...

The dress from Penelope:

No comments: