Saturday, October 10, 2009

You could at least pretend that you care.

I'm not even going to recap. I'm just going to start spewing out would say right now if I could send you a 100 page text, or yell at you one the phone.

I just told you that I felt that I was going to start pulling away form you & you basically just say "ok"? Why do I feel completely worthless right now? & if you actually do agree with my statement, well why the fuck did you waste my time for so long, convincing me of this bullshit that means nothing to you, that's just a bunch of fucking made up words. Why am I so hurt right now?

I have no one to talk to this about. I am completely falling apart. I am so completely alone, & I'm not ready to just "get over it" because the stupid part of me still really wants you & wants everything to work. I know once I close that door, I will never, ever let it be opened to you again. & I told you I was making my way for you & you pretty much like "here, let me get that for you" & holding it open so that I can quickly leave.

Thanks.

No comments: