Thursday, April 1, 2010

I've been catching my mind wandering off to really weird places...

Places that I'm actually kind of embarrassed to admit that my mind's actually even ever been there. I don't know, maybe it's that biological clock (?) I've always heard about. I'm starting to go from "I'm never getting married, ever." to "well.. hypothetically speaking, if I ever were to get married, which I probably wont because I'm going to end up alone & with 83 cats, but if I were to.." I've just been finding myself thinking about things like what kind of dress would I want at my wedding, what kind of flowers, what kind of house I would want to live in, where I would want to live, what my life would be like...

Of course it could also just be the living alone for the past 6+ months getting to me.

Being back at home has been nice though. Things could always be better & I don't really feel like pointing out the things that have really been bothering me (amazingly enough), but I have less than a week left. I haven't taken any pictures with anyone yet. I haven't gone clubbing/dancing. I haven't even gone to a party. I haven't seen all of my friends at one place at one time. I haven't been up to the Space Needle, or around it. I haven't taken pictures in general. I haven't gone to the movies. I haven't worn my new high heels. This is actually making me quite sad. I should recap on what I have actually done...

I've gone to Pike's Place, Uwajimaya, the Ave (somewhat), Westlake (a little bit); I've gotten my hair cut; I've gone shopping at plato's closet, & I've spent a LOT of time at the rec center on base playing video games (& a little bit of pool).

*sigh* I just feel so weird right now for some reason though..

I don't know, but I guess I should get some sleep. I'm going along to the airport tomorrow morning to see my mom off to the Philippines.

No comments: