Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Hospital visit


So yesterday I woke up with this intense chest pain. I pretty much couldn't walk around without clutching at my left boob in hopes of ripping out my heart. It actually still hurts a little bit, but at least I can walk/open my chest. It's more like an invisible bruise--just sore to the touch.

But yesterday my dad took me to the ER & I was there for a few hours. They did an EKG, pee test, (a pregnancy test?) & an x-ray. The doctor said that I probably have Costochondritis, which is inflamed rib cartilage.. or something like that.

"
Costochondritis is a condition that causes chest pain due to inflammation of the cartilage and bones in the chest wall. Also called Tietze's Syndrome, costochondritis occurs when there is inflammation at the junction of the rib bone and breastbone (sternum). At this junction, there is cartilage joining these bones. This cartilage can become irritated and inflamed. Depending on the extent of the inflammation, costochondritis can be quite painful."

Oh, & Obama was elected president, which is pretty cool. I mean, to be honest, I voted for McCain, even though I kind of knew that Obama would win anyway, but this could be really cool. Hopefully things work out with the us & the rest of the world though. Israel: please dont drop a bomb on anyone. & I really hope that Obama doesn't pull all of the troops out right away. I mean, that would look soooo incredibly weak & make us vurnerable to another hit. I just wouldn't want us to end up with another war, in trying to end one.

It's getting late. I miss Forrest =/ We're supposed to hang out tomorrow, but I'm helping out with a shift till 5:30 & he doesn't get off until 7. So, probably not till 9 that we actually get together. I think we might need to do something new. Or maybe it's just me.. maybe I need to do something new for myself, but things (everything) have been so bland lately. I feel like I lost my ability to get excited & surprised. I'll find it though. It can't have gotten too far away.

No comments: