Friday, May 16, 2008

To the beach!

Forrest & I are going to the beach! And we're going to have a picnic! :D I'm so excited for this; it's going to be so much fun! The sky's cleared up now (it was totally ugly about an hour ago) and it's perfect beach weather :) I'm totally dressed like a summer-time skanky whore too! I've got my "summer shorts" on (you know, the pair of shorts that I have 3 of, in different colors, and refuse to wear or buy any other) and they're so short that a few of the shirts that I tried on with it were actually longer than them. And, to top it off, I've got a tremendously low cut tie halter (with low cut swimming suit halter underneath) and the girls are definitely out to play--and get half tan. haha

I have no idea where we're going to go, so hopefully Forrest does (but I have a feeling that he wont and we'll just end up driving until we see a sign for a park with beach access or something).

He should be getting off from school right about now, which may or may not mean that we should be leaving soon. My cousins are coming over for the weekend (for Sierra's birthday). I need to make my room look clean. My room is where everyone usually ends up sleeping when we all get together.

No comments: